- 100% Nylon
- COMPRESSION: Fingerless therapeutic compression gloves for men and women offer gentle, moderate support (compression: 23 – 32 mmHg)
- RELIEVE PAIN: Effective compression gloves for arthritis, carpal tunnel, swelling, joint, tendon pain, and improving blood flow in the hands
- STAY ACTIVE: Open finger glove design is ideal for active hands. All seams are designed to the outside of the glove to avoid irritation
- COMFORT: Lightweight high quality spandex glove material provides all-day comfort. Open cuff for easy on, easy off
- SIZING & CARE: Unisex compression gloves come in sizes XS, Small, Medium, Large (when available). Gloves should be hand washed and laid flat to dry. Do not place gloves in the dryer or close to other heated areas. Latex free
These isotoner Fingerless Compression Gloves are a comfortable option for anyone that needs moderate compression–approximately 23-32 mmHG. This tailored glove is designed so the seams are on the outside for increased comfort and to help patients with edema or similar conditions. Also, the gloves are made of a latex free synthetic nylon and spandex material to feel soft and smooth against your skin.